COVID- 19 - Sofia Hotel Golden Sands Bulgaria - Summer vacations
Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some hotel services. Please be aware that all the changes that may occur are only to ensure our customers’ wellbeing and peace of mind.
All our employees have a training and weekly briefings on the following mandatory topics:
- viral infection caused by COVID-19 and Mandatory precautions – personal safety and the safety of our guests;
- working procedures – renewed; changes in the existing ones
- rules for disinfection;
- standards of communication – in the normal work process, in cases of established infection or suspicion of infection;
- rules for action and communication in case of infection on the territory of the resort complex;
We regularly instruct our teams to change and supplement the Rules and Procedures for Prevention based on the epidemic measures taken in the country.
- undergo health control checks at the entrance upon arrival at work. Employees with a temperature above 37.5º C are not allowed to work. If an employee is found to be a carrier of a coronavirus, measures shall be taken to monitor contacts, isolate and test other employees at risk of infection;
- work with the obligatory additions to the uniforms – personal protective equipment (mask or face shield, gloves, etc.)
#StaySafeinSofiahotel – Hotel
On the territory of the hotel are located:
- information boards, directing and notifying the rules for protection of guests and employees, as well as showing how to use protective equipment.
- dispensers with disinfectant solution in all common areas for use by
- Approved disinfectants are used when cleaning guest rooms, common areas, restaurants and bars.
- On the recommendation of the health authorities, we have switched off the ventilation system in the rooms. In the common areas we also make the most of the natural ventilation methods.
- A daily schedule for cleaning the external and internal common areas
#StaySafeinSofiahotel–Reception and Accommodation
- Information boards, signboards and a disinfection dispenser are placed at the reception
- A transparent Plexiglas partition is placed, which separates the guests from the administrators. The service is performed according to a procedure that ensures minimal contact with you, as the room key or key, your ID card and the POS payment terminal are disinfected.
- Registration at the Reception of more than 2 people at a time is not allowed, unless they are members of one family.
- The rooms must be cleaned with a disinfectant solution, before which the doors and windows are opened and kept open until the cleaning is Special attention is paid to the disinfection of frequently touched surfaces in the room, hallway and bathroom.
- The floor maids work with a set of protective equipment (mask, gloves,)
- Elevators – Signs are placed indicating the number of guests allowed in the elevator at the same time. Button panels are cleaned with a disinfectant solution every hour.
- All common areas in the hotel are cleaned more frequently according to hotel occupancy. Railings, countertops and other frequently touched surfaces are disinfected at least every hour.
- Common toilets are disinfected at least once an hour and the surfaces that are mainly touched are cleaned regularly.
- The lobby and all common areas are regularly ventilated, leaving the doors and windows open for as long as possible during the day.
#StaySafeinSofiahotel – Restaurants and Bars
- Distance 1.5m between the tables and not more than 4 people per table or a family, in order to reduce the capacity so that the recommended distance is kept.
- The buffet is separated by plexiglass, which restricts everyone’s access to food. The service is performed by our employee with special protective
- Desinfect surfaces every hour with a disinfectant solution
#StaySafeinSofiahotel – Beach and Pool
- The water in the swimming pool is treated according to the Order of the Minister of Health, as the circulation of the water in the pool is increased.
- Outdoor umbrellas around the pool and beach are placed at a distance from each other.
- The sunbeds are grouped in a maximum of two and a distance of at least two meters is provided between each pair.
- Umbrella and sunbed are completely disinfected after each guest / group of of guests.